West Michigan Contents Cleaning and Restoration
Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you see how many things there are to do. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that cherished possessions that were at one point automatically rejected are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during disasters, Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology available in West Michigan to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.